Updated: Jan 22, 2021
Whether you are looking to have a more upscale night out, or you're just craving some delicious steak, you want to make sure you leave perfectly satisfied. There are a few steakhouses throughout Brevard that continually get rave reviews for their steak offering, and we are here to present that list to you! FYI, This list of the top steakhouse restaurants in the Space Coast are not in any particular order.
Don't forget to head to the daily specials pages for your town to see if any of these restaurants are offering specials or even entertainment! There are some unbelievable specials out there! We also post these daily deals on our local, private Facebook Group which you can join HERE.
Some highlights from our list of the best steakhouse restaurants around Melbourne, FL and Brevard include Djon's Steakhouse in Melbourne Beach, cuiZine in Satellite Beach, Ember and Oak in Downtown Melbourne and Cafe Margaux in Cocoa Village.
Do you have a favorite restaurant that deserves to be on this steakhouse list? Let us know! DM @VibeandDineMelbourne or email info@VibeandDine.com!
(Just a note: We believe that everyone has unique tastes and preferences; so we refuse to assume that our opinion of what we like the most is what everyone else would like as well. However, we want to deliver a solid list of restaurants that you are most likely to love. To do this, we analyzed restaurant reviews, forums and other chats and then cross-referenced that information with the personal experiences of our friends, family and social network. We combined all of that information into a list of the most popular, most raved-about restaurant experiences. This is the list that we are excited to share with you! Enjoy!)
Now let's get on with business!! Here are 10 of the best steakhouses around Brevard.
1. Djon's Steak & Lobster House
522 Ocean Ave Melbourne Beach, FL 32951
Facebook description: Djon’s Steak and Lobster house invites you to experience superior quality and unsurpassed hospitality. Appeal to all your senses with an unmatched decor and one of a kind piano bar. Djon’s Steak and Lobster house offers an exquisite menu, delectable steaks, lamb chops, veal chops, and fresh seafood accompanied with an unparalleled wine and cocktail list; a guarantee for a memorable evening. Enjoy our nightly happy hour from 5pm-7pm and live entertainment and now open for lunch Tuesday - Friday 1130am-4pm!
2. Brasas Grill-Brazilian Style Steakhouse
325 E Merritt Island Causeway P Merritt Island, FL 32922
(321) 638-1338 Facebook description: Now located on Merritt Island, Brasas Grill stands tall giving all walks of life a phenomenal Brazilian dining experience.
3. Ember & Oak
712 E New Haven Ave, Melbourne, FL 32901
Facebook description: Not Your Father's Steakhouse: Ember & Oak is a trendy and high energy â€˜tapas styleâ€™ sharing experience meets modern wood fired steakhouse, offering a mix of inventive small plates and huge sharing boards for a dining experience like none other!
4. cuiZine Restaurant & Lounge
1790 Highway A1A Satellite Beach, FL 32937
(321) 779-3605 Facebook description: A modern steakhouse, also serving fine seafood & creative small plates in an inviting atmosphere.
5. Pompano Grill
110 N Brevard Ave Cocoa Beach, FL 32931 (321) 784-9005 Facebook description: We are a small family owned and operated restaurant! We pride ourselves on using the finest ingredients - our fish is fresh - never frozen! We are currently giving ThePG a facelift!!
7720 N Wickham Rd, Ste 120 Melbourne, FL 32940
Facebook description: Chef/Owner David Dashi strives to ensure a top quality product from the kitchen whether it be the smallest pizza or the restaurant's fanciest entree. David's wife also can be seen supervising the dining room as well to ensure the diner's satisfaction
7.Cafe Margaux Restaurant
220 Brevard Ave Cocoa, FL 32922
Facebook description: Considered by many gourmands as one of the top restaurants in Florida, Café Margaux is renowned for its creative cuisine. Since 1989, we have provided a very special blend of French and European dining along with infusions of Asian and Mediterranean flavors. With 4,000 bottles and 400 varieties, Café Margaux's wine selections will satisfy everyone.
8. Durango's Steakhouse
4825 Helen Hauser Blvd. Titusville, FL 32780
(321) 264-2499 Facebook description: Enjoy family friendly casual dining in our 1800’s era train station themed restaurant. We feature USDA top choice cuts of beef all cooked over our famous open oak fired grill. Our menu offers a wide variety of appetizers and entrees.
2250 Front St Melbourne, FL 32901
Gregorys Steak Seafood Grille
900 N Atlantic Ave Cocoa Beach, FL 32931
(321) 799-2557 Facebook description: Featuring the Finest Beef and the Freshest Local and Northern Seafood. Open Daily 5:00- 10:00pm Gregory's Steak & Seafood Grille 900 North Atlantic Avenue Cocoa Beach, Florida 32931 at the Ocean Landings Resort Call (321) 799-2557 for information and reservations Family owned and operated by the Krause Family since 1994.